It was a good weekend.
Friday night, I went and got my hair did, which was nice, since I haven't had it done since the wedding. I chopped it all off and it's all freshly dyed.
Saturday C and I headed out to the Grand Villa Casino since we have never been there before. We were actually heading out to North Van for a 60th anniversary party for a coworker of mine. We left the casino and headed to the party, which was nice. I hope I make it to 60 years married.. that would make me 87.
After that, we went to Metrotown and I picked up a signed copy of Tommy Europe's 10 lb shred and I'm going to do my own sort of variation on it. Basically I'm following the meal plan and hitting the gym, so hopefully I can lose the 5 lbs I picked up in the last 6 months. I weighed in on Sunday morning and I'm back up to 173... ack! I started my weight loss before my wedding at 178.. I only have 5 more pounds to gain and I'm back at my heavy weight. Time to reverse this.. NOW!
My mom and I booked a trip to Hawaii on Sunday. Boy, am I excited! That's most of the reason why I want to take off a few pounds. I'm going to be in a bathing suit.. ack.
I can't wait to get there. It's hot and sunny. Not this depressing non-stop rain that we have had here. I really want to do the tour of the dole plantation, visit pearl harbor, the Polynesian Cultural Centre and climb Diamond Head.. I was looking on the Lonely Planet site this morning and there are lots of fun things to do. I think I'll skip the shark dive though. They actually have this package where they stick you in a cage with the sharks swimming around you for half an hour. I think I would freak out.. Hel-lo claustrophobia!
So day one of the meal plan is ok so far, and everything I have to take to work fits in my bento box I ordered from www.laptoplunches.com.
I started my day with 3/4 O% Vanilla Liberte Greek Yogurt and 1/4 cup of Granola. Sorry Tommy, I am not giving up coffee, but I'll meet you half way and put milk in it instead of creamo. I had sugar in it too. I also had a banana.
For my mid-morning snack, I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (insert Mr. Yuck face here. I hate cottage cheese), and an apple.
For lunch, I had a sandwich on a multigrain Dempster's Thinful bun, with 2 slices of deli turkey breast, mustard and alfalfa sprouts and a 1/2 cup of baby carrots.
My afternoon snack before I go to the gym is a cut up red bell pepper with 1/3 cup of vegetable hummus.
I don't know what's for dinner, and that's where it always seems to go wrong. My husband cooks, which is great, but we mostly have frozen meals from M&M's during the week. He usually does lots of vegetables though, so that's good.
I'm planning on doing the fit fix again. Basically because I don't want to drag Tommy's 10 lb shred book to the gym with me, and there's not a ton of room in my gym. It's pretty small and crowded. So I'll just do the fit fix and then do about 35 mins on the stairmaster and go home.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment