Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bleh..


It's Wednesday, which is good, because we are half way through the week.. and it's actually been going by quite quickly.


Hopefully the rest of the week goes by quickly too, because I am ready for another weekend.


This weekend was pretty good. We went to the Canucks game. I posted a picture from the warm up.
It was a good game. It's always nice when the Canucks win, when you actually pay for seats, because hockey tickets are expensive. Those seats were $125 a pop. I don't know how families afford to take kids to hockey games. I think my future kids will only get to see the Giants and Abbotsford Heat if they are into that.
Sunday, we just bummed around and didn't do a lot, and I had Monday off.. woo hoo! Well, kinda. I had to log into my work computer and do a few things. Was going to go to the gym, but then it started snowing like crazy, so I decided to stay home and read instead.
Yesterday I came home and it was snowing like hell, so I decided just to go home. Oh well. Supposed to snow again tonight, but it's already halfway through the week and I haven't gone. Ah, to be lazy.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment