Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Must resolve to blog more often...

Not that anyone actually reads it, but oh well.



Not much new these days (that's probably why nobody reads this blog), been sick pretty much since after the new year, which has been a pain in the butt as it's really eating into my gym time.



I didn't go at all last week, and haven't gone so far this week. Rats!



I'm starting to feel better, but am worried that if I go and work out I will set myself back, and I have this lovely deep chest cough that makes me sound like a seal. I wonder how fast I could clear out the gym just by coughing!



Maybe I will give it another day or two. I should really get back there, because when I don't go, I am bored out of my tree at home!



My dear husband's shift has changed, which sucks! He's gone from starting at 7PM until 5:30 AM to starting at 6PM, which means he leaves for work just after 5, and even if I don't go to the gym, the soonest I get home is about 5:20 and he is already gone. Boo. So I come home, eat dinner by myself, and then proceed to sit around for the rest of the night.



I've been slowly working on inventory for the etsy store. I have one monkey done, and another that just needs 2 arms, ears and a muzzle and he will be ready to go. Once I have the two monkeys I'll post em to etsy and see what happens.



I had my first sock monkey sale a couple weeks ago, so that was exciting. The first craft I have actually been paid to do! I am way behind on birthday gifts and other stuff though.. guh. Maybe tonight I can finish the other monkey.



Other than that, nothing particularly interesting on the horizon. DH is off to Vegas without me at the end of March. Ask me how I feel about that. I will actually have to cook my own dinner! Oh the humanity! Actually - I really enjoyed it when I had to cook my own dinner the last time. I can't even remember why that was... where was DH? I don't know. Weird.. anyway, there was a time back there that I did have to cook for myself after the gym and oddly enough I did enjoy it.



DH usually does all the cooking because he has to eat before he goes to work anyways, so he just cooks for both of us and puts mine on a plate in the fridge for when I get home. It's mostly fast presto food during the week that comes out of the freezer. I'm trying to stay away from processed foods this year, or at least eat less of them than I have in recent years.



We eat a lot of stuff from M&M Meats during the week, which is probably high in sodium. I don't know how healthy freezer food actually is. Maybe I should do some research.

Oh crap. I forgot to mention, I ordered THE COOLEST lunch box yesterday. You can check em out at laptoplunches.com. It's a bento box style lunch kit and it looks awesome. I should have it in 3-4 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I read yours everytime you post something new.

    Make a mini sock monkey I want one

    ReplyDelete