Feeling a bit better today. The sky is brighter, the air is fresher and somewhere in the distance I can smell new car smell.
I am going to the automall tomorrow. Woohoo. Time to look at those lovely new Chevy Equinoxes. You know what's going to happen, don't you?
I love Cavy.. (that's my little black cavalier). She was my first car, and has been my only car. I bought her brand spanking new in 2003. I didn't even really care that she had a leak in the trunk that I had to take back to the dealership multiple times to get fixed. She's been good. Hasn't stranded me, and some interesting things have happened with her.
She has a target on her back. She's been hit and run once, and rear ended twice.
She has no options, no air conditioning, no power locks, no 4 wheel drive. She's pretty good in the snow if I can get her out of the alley without getting her stuck, but it's time for little cavy and I to say goodbye.
She's been a good little car for the last almost 8 years, but it's time for an upgrade. I have a feeling that tomorrow at the automall, I'm going to fall in love with someone else.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment