I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. I feel.. trapped.
Why must money be so lucrative, and play a big role in what steps we choose? I mean, is anyone really happy in their job, or does it all come down to the almighty dollar?
I think I have some hard decisions to make in the coming months.
What a way to start off your married life.. nothing like a bit of anxiety to shake things up, right?
I don't want to leave wher I am now, to live pay cheque to pay cheque doing something else. Sure, I might get a lot of fulfillment out of something else, but I'll probably be too busy worrying about money to care.
I'm happy with my personal life. Where I am is really where I want to be. I have married the love of my life, own my own home, have a great family and two very spoiled and happy cats.
Professionally, not so much. I am stagnant. I am sitting in exactly the same spot doing exactly the same job, day in and day out with no hope of advancement. I guess it all really depends how long I want to sit in a dead end job just for the sake of the salary, which I think may change come New Year.
Maybe I should just focus on Christmas. Seems to be my way. I'll just focus on the wedding, Christmas, Easter... And on it goes.
Who knows? Maybe I will get fed up and leave, if the right opportunity presents itself.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment