Monday, December 20, 2010

On Christmas

Just an update on what's been going on in my little world:

I did buy the Equinox, and I love it. Every time I get in it, I'm like "I love you, car!"

So I guess you could say I got my Christmas present early.

I'm just not feeling Christmas this year. I don't know whether it is because we have had pretty good weather, and it isn't that cold, or what. I remember being a kid, and it was so exciting. Maybe because when you are a kid you actually have time to enjoy it. I find that Christmas is always just a big mish mash of busy stores and running around like a chicken with your head cut off, fighting for parking spots at the mall with a bunch of grouchy people, when you are tired and grouchy yourself after a long day of work and resenting the fact that you have to spend your night out among the grouchy masses.

Just another day in paradise.

We did our gift exchange with DH's family on Saturday. It was good. I got some great gifts. MIL got me the whole Big Bang Theory on DVD, so there will be lots of that on the long weekend for Christmas. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am not going to get the three work days off next week that my boss told me I could have. I think I am going to be asked to work. Ask me if I'm happy about it. It hasn't happened yet, but we shall see.

Had a work function Friday night which was pretty fun. The food was awesome. Didn't get home until late, which put a bit of a wrench in my plan of doing a little Christmas shopping afterward.

Today's the big work lunch. Should be good. Hoping to get out of here early and go and see N's new baby. I should probably send her a msg and see if she will be home.

Anyways, that's about all there is to say for now.

If I'm not back before, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment