And I hope you had a good one.
Mine was ok, pretty quiet, but sometimes that is a nice change from all the running around like a chicken with your head cut off. You actually get to enjoy the season.
Things are good.
I feel kind of boring. I don't have a lot to say these days.
I have decided to open up an etsy store, so I've been busy working on stuff to use as inventory. I still have a whole bunch of wedding stuff I have to do, like get my name change info in to the DMV so that I can get a driver's license with my new name on it, and I should probably tell the bank that my name has changed.
I actually got a letter to Mrs. Newname yesterday which was really weird. It's still not quite sunk in that I am Mrs anybody. I've been writing my name one way for the last 28 years, it's not going to be an easy thing to change overnight!
It's a pretty slow day around the office. Not a lot is going on since it's friday. I have cleaned up my desk and got organized and here I sit for another oh, 5 hours or so. *Sigh*
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment